Serious injuries can have serious physical, mental, emotional, and financial consequences for victims and their families. All aspects of you and your family’s wellbeing need to be looked after; when it comes to the financial aspect, an experienced injury lawyer can help you secure complete, fair compensation for your injuries. Ultimately, your legal representation will be responsible for securing a settlement that will provide your needs in both the short and long term. When your life and livelihood are on the line, you need an experienced legal team ready to fight for your rights.
James H. Brown and Associates has proudly served clients in Edmonton and across Alberta since 1993, building a reputation for results in injury law. We’re proud to have represented thousands of injured Edmontonians, standing up for their rights and securing the compensation they need to move forward after an accident. Keep reading to learn how we support accident victims and their families while getting results in accident injury law.
Support Every Step of the Way
James H. Brown and Associates understands firsthand that Edmonton accident victims and their families need support through every stage of their claims. That’s why we proudly offer comprehensive services and support every step of the way, including:
- An experienced team of injury lawyers with over 250 years of combined experience.
- Complete accident investigation services, including, evidence preservation, accident reconstruction, analysis, and more.
- Access to medical and vocational professionals to fully diagnose your injuries, understand long-term impacts, and provide supporting documentation for your case.
- Strong relationships with community organizations ready to support your treatment, rehabilitation, and recovery.
- And much more!
As one of Edmonton’s largest and most successful injury law firms, James H. Brown and Associates are proud to be able to offer total support you and your family need for every stage. We remain committed to helping our clients pursue justice, attain closure, and navigate the road to recovery.
Precedent-Setting Results for Accident Victims
Other than your personal wellbeing, nothing is more important after an accident than securing a comprehensive settlement to provide for your present and future needs. In many cases, your claim’s results will dictate your quality of life, both now and in the future; it’s essential for Edmontonians to know that their legal team is ready to get results.
James H. Brown and Associates has unrivalled reputation for success in accident claims, settlement negotiations, and full jury trials across Alberta. We’ve helped victims and families recover some of the largest injury settlements ever achieved in Alberta while continually setting new standards in Western Canadian injury law. We invite you to compare our track record to any other injury law firm serving Edmonton today.
Our firm’s past successes include:
- $5.8 million from a spinal cord injury sustained in a semi-truck collision.
- $4.8 million from a traumatic brain injury suffered in a dump truck accident.
- $1 million from a whiplash injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
Read more about our precedent-settings results here.
*Past results do not necessarily indicate future outcomes. Litigation results will vary according to the facts of each individual cases.
Award-Winning Injury Law
James H. Brown and Associates has worked tirelessly for accident victims and their families for the last thirty years. Today, we’re the proud recipient of numerous awards recognizing our achievements in Alberta injury law, including:
- Recognition from Best Lawyers for Injury Law – 2020-2022
- BestInEdmonton’s Best Injury Lawyer in Edmonton – 2021
- Quality Business Awards’ Best Personal Injury Law in Edmonton – 2021
- ThreeBest Rated Best Business – 2021
Even though we pride ourselves on our firm’s accomplishments, our core mission remains the same: to provide support and legal services for accident victims in Edmonton and across Alberta, serving our community with the knowledge, experience, and resources required to attain justice.
Need an Edmonton Injury Lawyer?
Sound legal advice is one of the first steps to justice after serious injury. At James H. Brown and Associates, we work to ensure accessing the legal advice you need is fast and easy, starting now!
Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation claim evaluation with James H. Brown and Associates.