After you or a loved one have been involved in a serious accident, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than the best. From navigating the road to recovery to attaining justice and securing fair compensation, you and your family need experience and expertise on your side. Accident injury law in Alberta is complicated; your legal team needs to have the knowledge to get the results you need and the resources to support you every step of the way.
Since 1993, James H. Brown and Associates has cemented its unrivalled reputation by securing complete, fair compensation for accident victims and their families. With centuries of expertise, extensive resources, and a proven record of success, we’re proud to support our clients through every phase of life after an accident, from litigation and settlements to navigating the road to recovery. Learn about James H. Brown and Associates’ continued commitment to supporting our clients in Edmonton and across Alberta below.
Not sure if an injury lawyer is right for you? Take our 5-minute quiz to find out how James H. Brown and Associates can help!
James H. Brown and Associates understands that no two cases are alike. Every accident is unique, and every client and family will have equally unique needs. As a large, successful law firm, James H. Brown and Associates is ready to provide comprehensive resources to support accident victims and their cases, including:
- An experienced team of dedicated injury lawyers with over 200 years of combined experience.
- Complete investigation and evidence preservation services, including accident reconstruction and analysis.
- Access to medical and vocational professionals to help fully understand your injuries and provide important documentation for your case.
- Strong relationships with community organizations to support rehabilitation and recovery.
- And much more!
In addition to providing essential support for our clients’ cases, our commitment to support comes from firsthand experience. “When I was injured, there wasn’t much out there for support,” says founder James H. Brown. “Today, we are dedicated to giving seriously injured people the support they need.”
While resources and support are critical, nothing is more important than getting results for our clients. Over the last three decades, James H. Brown and Associates has consistently delivered results for our clients with accident claims, settlement negotiations, and full jury trials. We’re proud to have helped our clients recover some of the largest motor vehicle accident injury settlements ever achieved in Alberta. Our veteran legal team is ready to stand up for your rights to ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to. We invite you to compare our results with those of any other law firm.
Our firm’s past successes include:
- $5.8 million from a spinal cord injury resulting from a collision with a semi-truck.
- $4.8 million from a traumatic brain injury suffered in a dump truck accident.
- $1 million from a whiplash injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
Read more about our results here.
*Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The amount recovered and other litigation outcomes will vary according to the facts in individual cases.
An Award-Winning Team on Your Side
While awards certainly aren’t everything, they are a good indicator of any organization’s success and business practices. Anyone can call themselves “the best,” but when lives and livelihoods are at stake, accident victims and their families need to know they’re working with a firm they can trust.
James H. Brown and Associates is the proud recipient of numerous awards over our 30-year history, including:
- Recognition from Best Lawyers for Injury Law – 2020-2022
- BestInEdmonton’s Best Injury Lawyer in Edmonton – 2021
- Quality Business Awards’ Best Personal Injury Law in Edmonton – 2021
- ThreeBest Rated Best Business – 2016 – 2021
Although we are proud of the recognition we have received from our peers, colleagues, and community, our focus remains clear: to help accident victims and their families attain justice and secure the compensation they need to move forward.
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured?
Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation consultation with James H. Brown and Associates’ injury lawyers.