Do I Need A Car Accident Lawyer For Minor Car Accidents? 

Individuals who find themselves in a minor car accident often disregard calling a car accident lawyer (better known as an injury lawyer), thinking that the damage is minor and they seem to have no signs of any injuries. Contrary to popular belief, vehicle damage is not a reliable indicator of bodily damage. Several factors, including the angle of impact, previous medical issues, and your body position at the time, contribute to the likelihood of an injury.

Whether you’re a driver, passenger or pedestrian, you are entitled to compensation if you are a car accident victim. James H. Brown and Associates is here to present you with your rights and help you through the process of securing a fair settlement for your injuries. 

With over 250 years of combined experience, James H. Brown and Associates have significant expertise in various injuries. Read on to learn more about possible injuries from car accidents and how James H. Brown and Associates are ready to help victims of car accidents in Edmonton

When Do I Call a Car Accident Lawyer?

No matter the car accident injury, you should call an injury lawyer as soon as you can. Do not wait a couple of days to evaluate your injuries; contact James H. Brown right away so we can answer your questions, help you understand your options and decide on how you want to proceed. 

The sooner the call, the sooner we can assess the damage and provide you with options to help you navigate the process. Experiencing a car accident can be frightening, but don’t worry; we are one phone call away. At James H. Brown and Associates, our experts are ready to answer all your questions and inquiries 24 hours a day.

What Are My Rights?

As a victim of a car injury, you have the right to compensation. Our experienced car accident lawyers will take you step-by-step through your options and help you decide how you proceed. We have proudly supported car accident victims and their families through every stage in all of Western Canada. 

If you’re a visitor or even new to Edmonton and English is not your first language, James H. Brown and Associates provides translation services that will help you fully understand your rights and give you the support you need.

When Do I Hire An Injury Lawyer?

If you or a loved one is in a car accident, big or small, and is not at fault, you should hire an injury lawyer after documenting your symptoms and visiting your physician. James H. Brown and Associates will not only help ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries, but we will also arrange assessments with your medical professionals, research case law regarding your injuries and determine financial losses. 

At James H. Brown and Associates, we aim to help you receive rightful compensation and protect you from any suggestion that you were partly responsible for the car accident. Our team of experts will investigate all the circumstances of the accident, carefully study the police report and witness statements and advocate for you to receive fair compensation for your injuries. If you’re unsure if an injury lawyer is right for you, take this short quiz to find out.

Types of Possible Injuries

Victims of car accidents have experienced the following common injuries, regardless of the extremity of the accident:

  • Brain Injury
  • Broken Bones
  • Burns
  • Chronic Pain
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Neck Pain
  • Whiplash

These injuries are classified as catastrophic injuries resulting directly from trauma associated with an accident. If you or your loved one is suffering from any of the injuries above after being in a car accident, you should contact our office immediately for an injury claim evaluation. 

If You or A Loved One Is Experiencing The Injuries Above,

Contact us today to book an injury claim evaluation with James H. Brown and Associates’ injury lawyers. 

related post