Our dedication to helping our clients and the overall community for more than 20 years, has been honored by numerous awards annually. We are proud to be part of the community, helping charities and not-for-profits through volunteerism as well as monetary donations is important. We do not intend to garner awards and recognition for this work. However, we are incredibly proud to be recognized for our community involvement.
In addition to our numerous awards, we are honored by the reviews and feedback our clients have given us. You can read our reviews here.
Best Business of 2019
ThreeBest Rated Best Business of 2019 - We are proud to be acknowledged by this outstanding organization because of their integrity and trustworthiness. Businesses do not pay to list with them ever. Businesses are assessed using their 50-Point Inspection which includes everything from checking reputation, history, complaints, ratings, nearness, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence.
- 2018 ThreeBest Rated Best Business of 2018
- 2016 Brain Care Centre honours James H. Brown for two decades of support.
- 2014 Champion of Justice Award – awarded to James H. Brown by the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyer’s Association. Awarded to a member of the community who has championed the causes of justice, thereby protecting and furthering the rights of the individual.
- 2009 Corporate Leadership Award – awarded to James H. Brown & Associates by the Canadian Paraplegic Association.
- 2009 Celebrate Excellence Role of Honour Award – awarded to James H. Brown & Associates by the Alberta Association of Fundraising Executives.
- 2003 Corporate Leadership Award – awarded to James H. Brown & Associates by the Canadian Paraplegic Association.