Serious injuries can cause serious physical, mental, and emotional challenges. Accident victims and their overwhelmed families often struggle to plan their next move after an accident. Everybody wants the best care, support, and legal advice available, but when your life has been turned upside down, it can be tough to even know what “the best” looks like!
Over the last thirty years, James H. Brown and Associates has built an unrivalled reputation by defending the rights of injured Albertans. Today, we proudly provide legal advice and support tailored to the communities we serve across Alberta. Our experienced team of injury lawyers is ready to help Red Deer residents secure complete, fair compensation for their injuries while supporting them every step of the way. Keep reading below to learn more about how James H. Brown and Associates can help.
While awards aren’t everything, they can be good indicators of an organization’s success and business practices. Everyone wants “the best,” but Red Deer accident victims and their families need to know they’re working with a firm they can trust when their future is on the line.
James H. Brown and Associates has been recognized with numerous awards over the last three decades, most recently:
- Recognition from Best Lawyers for Injury Law – 2020-2022
- ThreeBest Rated Best Business – 2018-2021
- Acquisition International Magazine’s Best Personal Injury Lawyer Alberta – 2021
Committed to Results
Nobody hires an injury lawyer to look at their awards; when you’re hurt, you need a legal team ready to stand up for your rights and get you the settlement you deserve. Although we take great pride in our achievements and success, our core mission will always be to attain justice for accident victims in Red Deer and across Alberta.
James H. Brown and Associates has consistently delivered results for accident victims with claims, settlement negotiations, and full jury trials for nearly thirty years. We’ve helped our clients successfully recover some of the largest injury settlements ever achieved in Alberta while continually setting new precedents in Western Canadian injury law. We invite you to compare our record to any injury law firm serving Red Deer today.
James H. Brown and Associates’ past settlements include:
- $5.8 million from a spinal cord injury suffered in a collision with a semi-truck.
- $4.8 million from a traumatic brain injury resulting from a dump truck accident.
- $1 million from a whiplash injury caused by a motor vehicle accident.
*Past results do not guarantee future outcomes. The amount recovered and other litigation results will vary according to the facts in each individual case.
Support Every Step of the Way
James H. Brown and Associates understands firsthand that accident victims and their families need support through every phase of the legal and recovery process. We also understand that every accident, victim, and family is unique; That’s why we proudly offer comprehensive services and support for our clients, including:
- An experienced team of injury lawyers with over 250 years of combined experience.
- Complete accident investigation services, including accident reconstruction, evidence preservation, analysis, and more.
- Access to medical and vocational professionals to fully diagnose your injuries, understand long-term impacts, and provide supporting documentation for your case.
- Strong relationships with organizations dedicated to rehabilitation and recovery from serious injuries.
- And more!
As one of Alberta’s most prominent injury law firms, James H. Brown and Associates are proud to offer total support for you and your family every step of the way. We are committed to helping our clients pursue justice, attain closure, and navigate the road to recovery.
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured?
Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation consultation with one of James H. Brown and Associates’ experienced injury lawyers.