Calgary roads are getting busier!
With many Calgarians returning to work as restrictions are lifted, commuter traffic across the city is bound to increase. While many of us are excited to get back to normal, increased traffic in Calgary means more risk of car accidents and serious injury. If you’re injured in a car accident during your commute, it can be overwhelming to figure out your next move.
Since 1993, James H. Brown and Associates have provided legal services for accident victims across Alberta, standing up for accident victims’ rights and helping them secure the compensation they deserve. Read on to find out what to do if you’re involved in a car accident, as well as how James H. Brown and Associates provides Calgarians with support every step of the way.
What to Do After an Accident
Whether you were commuting on the Deerfoot, navigating heavy traffic in the Core, or driving through a residential neighbourhood, it’s important to take the right steps to look after your short and long-term wellbeing after an accident. This includes:
- Seeking Medical Attention. Even if your injuries don’t look or feel severe, you still need to get checked out by a doctor or other medical professional. Even “minor” injuries can worsen over time, and many insurance companies will doubt your injuries’ severity if you don’t pursue medical attention right away.
- Documenting All Damages. If your accident prevents you from working, leads to additional expenses, or otherwise affects your day-to-day routine, documentation is vital. Keep a detailed record of every expense and change caused by your accident; if you need to make a claim or pursue a settlement, this information will be key to getting complete compensation for your injury.
- Talking to an Injury Lawyer. Sound legal advice is a must for accident victims and their families. Alberta motor vehicle accident law is highly complicated; getting a professional opinion from an experienced legal team allows you to focus on recovery while ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
Calgary Auto Accident Injury Law with James H. Brown and Associates
Recovering after a car accident can be difficult enough without worrying about pursuing justice. James H. Brown and Associates understand this firsthand; that’s why we’ve assembled an experienced team of accident injury lawyers dedicated to helping Calgarians secure complete, fair compensation for their injuries.
Over the last thirty years, we’ve learned that no two auto accidents are the same; that’s why we offer a full range of resources for accident victims and their families, including:
- 200 years of combined injury law experience, including an unrivalled record of success in Alberta courts.
- Complete accident investigation services, including evidence preservation, accident reconstruction, and more.
- Multi-disciplinary experts and specialists to fully diagnose your injuries and determine long-term impacts.
- Strong relationships with Alberta organizations ready to assist with rehabilitation and recovery.
James H. Brown and Associates remains committed to supporting you and your family through every step of advancing a claim, attaining justice, and getting on the road to recovery.
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in Calgary?
Contact us today to book a free, no-obligation consultation with James H. Brown and Associates.